1. How much does treatment cost?
All patient’s treatment and associated costs are determined on an individual basis, which is dependent upon each patient’s medical needs.
2. Where can I find your fees?
You can contact our office for our fees. All fees quoted are estimates. Fees are based on actual care that is provided.
3. Does my insurance cover costs for the treatment?
Your level of coverage depends on your specific carrier. Please contact your insurance carrier and our office for details regarding plan benefits.
4. Can I pay with my Health Savings Account (HSA)?
Yes. You can withdraw money from your HSA and use that money for a certified check.
5. How do I pay for treatment?
We accept certified checks as payment for procedures. Patients wishing to use a credit card, may contact their credit card company to obtain a cash advance for a check. All payments must be in US Dollars, Any bank fees for non-US funds will be the responsibility of the patient.