We Meet The Female Truck Driver Gaining Popularity in Japan
“I can’t think of changing to another profession. I want to ride a truck all the time,” said Yukino Takanashi, who works in a construction transportation company in Ishinomaki City, Miyagi Prefecture. The 24-year-old is a female truck driver handling an impressive 10-ton dump truck….
- How to Choose the Right Bull Bar for Your Vehicle?
- Load Restraint Courses in Perth: The Vital Importance of Driver Training
- Used Cars: What to Look for in a Used Car Warranty
- Toyo Open Country AT3 vs Falken Wildpeak AT3W: Which One Should You Buy?
- How Engine Oil Improves The Lifespan of Vehicle Engines