Only 5 states have rolled out new MV Act
Only five states — Gujarat, Uttarakhand, Kerala, Karnataka and Assam — have implemented the amended Motor Vehicles Act nearly five weeks after the Centre notified the new law. Sources said some state transport departments have forwarded the proposal with revised fines to the respective governments for…
- How to Choose the Right Bull Bar for Your Vehicle?
- Load Restraint Courses in Perth: The Vital Importance of Driver Training
- Used Cars: What to Look for in a Used Car Warranty
- Toyo Open Country AT3 vs Falken Wildpeak AT3W: Which One Should You Buy?
- How Engine Oil Improves The Lifespan of Vehicle Engines