Who Will Build 651 Parachuting Trucks For The Army?
Three very different teams are vying to build the Army’s Infantry Squad Vehicle, a truck tough enough to parachute out of an airplane and then drive away cross-country with nine heavily armed infantrymen. By Nov. 13th, each team owes the Army two vehicles for testing, with…
- How to Choose the Right Bull Bar for Your Vehicle?
- Load Restraint Courses in Perth: The Vital Importance of Driver Training
- Used Cars: What to Look for in a Used Car Warranty
- Toyo Open Country AT3 vs Falken Wildpeak AT3W: Which One Should You Buy?
- How Engine Oil Improves The Lifespan of Vehicle Engines